Saturday 15 August 2015

My True Nigerian Online Scam Story – Scammer Photos Bank Details And More

Posted By: Miss Diva - Saturday, August 15, 2015
Here’s how it all happened…

How I came to Connect with the Scammer


I’m a 34 year old single woman. On the About Us page of the website and in the article on why this dating site is different from the many dating sites out there, I mentioned that the reason I created this dating website for marriage minded single Nigerians is because of the challenges I have faced in finding the right One for marriage. It’s not the lack of meeting people it’s the lack of not meeting enough people who are compatible with me. I’m privileged to be living the .Com lifestyle (working online from home) but the downside to that is it greatly limits how often I socialize. I’m at home in front of my laptop most part of the day.

Dealing with it myself I recognized the challenges mature Nigerian singles face too. I know there are so many beautiful, educated, intelligent and resourceful single women who are ready for marriage but facing the challenge of finding the right One for one reason or the other. And there are single men too ready for marriage but still searching for the right woman. A dating site to connect these ones will quickly give any of such individual several options of people looking for what they are looking for; a marriage mate. So I created NigerianMarriageConnect.com to serve this purpose. And honestly it broke my heart to see that something I care about so much is now being used by some members as a means to meet and scam people. NMC has come to stay and I have bigger plans for it in the near future. I will do whatever it takes to keep this site clean of scammers.

When I created this website, I never thought of using it to find a mate for myself. But recently I thought why not. What harm is there. Actually I did it more for ‘let’s see what happens’ and some curiosity about the caliber of people on the website.

Within two weeks of creating the profile a certain person with the username patricklove2014 contacted me. Below is his first email to me.




I clicked to his profile and there he said he lived in California USA, had a phD, works in Medical/Health Services and he was wealthy.


I wasn’t interested in any sort of distant relationship. So I should have just said No Thanks like I had said before to some people that contacted me. But instead I replied to his email and added him on WhatsApp like he suggested. 

Click Now To Read His Scamming Tactic - You Need To Hear This So It Never Happens To You

Or 

Click Here To Start Reading The Story From The Beginning


Share

& Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © SugarLoveDating.Blogspot.Com. DO NOT COPY!

Designed by: Templatezy