Wednesday 19 August 2015

Does Frequent S3x Really Loosen The Va-ginal? Doctor Mike’s Surprising Response

Posted By: Miss Diva - Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I remembered when a supposed boyfriend accused me of cheating because during s3x he felt I wasn’t as tight as I was supposed to be. I felt so bad because I’m not that girl. I believe in one man at a time so much that when I have a fling I’m usually faithful. What I mean is when I am not in a relationship and I find someone that interest me just enough to hang out with and I decide to have a fling, I keep the fling going with him while I wait for a more meaningful relationship,and stay faithful to that instead of having a one time s3x and moving on to someone else. I have only strayed during a fling once or twice. And in a serious relationship, I have never. So you can imagine how I felt when I was accused, all because some of men want to act smart when they are not. I started thinking to myself, why wasn’t I tight? Because I actually wasn’t. It’s something you too can feel when a guy penetrates you. You’ll know if you’re tight or not. I also knew I hadn’t slept with anyone else. I concluded it was probably because my menses had ended just a day or two before.

Also haven’t you just had s3x and then when you tried for a second round, your man struggled a bit to get in? I have noticed it a few times. And I am always like, why, but I just had s3x a few minutes ago. Why am I so tight?

Just so the guys know how dumb they can be with their claim of knowing our bodies more than us I’ll add one more thing before I conclude this post.

Continue Reading...One more Thing - Trust Me You Want To Hear This!


Or...

Click here to Read from the Beginning of the Post


Share

& Comment

2 comments:

Copyright © SugarLoveDating.Blogspot.Com. DO NOT COPY!

Designed by: Templatezy