Tuesday 25 August 2015

Treatment Of PE - 7 Natural Ways To Stop Premature Ejaculation

Posted By: Miss Diva - Tuesday, August 25, 2015


Is pe, premature ejaculation, ruining your relationship? You’re not alone. PE is very common among men. But it can be treatment. And better yet, the treatment of pe can be done naturally with some self discipline.

Premature ejaculation sucks for both sexual partners. Nothing is more embarrassing and makes a man feel less of a man than premature ejaculation. And for us women, it's worse than not getting any action at all. It’s more frustrating for us actually. Two of my ex sexual partners in different relationship have had this issue. And no words can explain how frustrating and angry it made me. It affected my desire for sex with them. I mean why bother when it will end even before I actually get into it.

I remember asking them to go see a doctor about it. And later one of them told me he went to go see a doctor, and what was suggested by the doctor to stop it was for him to have more s3x. And that was not possible because we were into a distant relationship. Without having any medical knowledge so I could be wrong on this, I sincerely doubt having more s3x would stop premature ejaculation. In this post however, I discussed 7 natural more practical treatment for pe that is very likely to prevent premature ejaculation and improve sexual stamina.


1. Wear a Condom. There is a good reason some people hate wearing condoms. It’s because it reduces stimulation. But if you suffer from pe, reduced stimulation can prolong the time you ejaculate.

2. Work on your anxiety. It is normal for someone who suffers from pe to become anxious during sexual inter-course. But this only worsens the situation. When you keep worrying about climaxing too early then you will. There’s more power in our thoughts than we realize. Our thoughts have a strong hold on us more than we know. As an example I’ll share a personal experience. Each time I traveled home to visit my parents, a journey that takes 3-5 hours in a bus, I would always worry about getting pressed in the bus and having to draw the driver's attention to it so he could stop the bus for me to alight and urinate. I would worry about before I enter the bus so much that I would refuse to eat anything during those hours including drink water. But each of the time my fears came true even when I don't eat and drink anything during the whole trip I still stop the driver to urinate at least once before the end of the trip. It occurred to me one day that could it all be in my head? Could it be happening because it’s all I think about and fear not to happen during my journey? So I started to practice not thinking about it. I told myself, if it happens, then it happens. It’s not a big deal. I stopped starving myself while in a long trip bus. Surprisingly, each time I had this mindset I don’t get pressed until the driver stops for everyone to use the rest room. So it may just be all in your head. So try not to worry about it.

3. Don’t expect to climax. Having inter-course isn’t just about climaxing although I know it doesn't always feel good when a man gets an erect-ion and have s3x and don't cum. But what I am saying here is don't consider the reason for the whole act to be to cum. When I have inter-course sometimes I don’t cum. And it’s okay. When my bf ask about it I tell him so too. And also add that even if I didn’t reach an orga-sm, I had a good time.

So don’t penetrate her and be expecting to reach an orga-sm; that will put you under the pressure to cum. Instead view inter-course also as a way of relaxing and having a pleasurable time with your partner.  But you want to discuss this with your partner so you both are on the same page on this.

4. Don’t watch p0rn just before s3x. Watching p0rn just before having inter-course is likely to get you too excited.

If during the act you realized you’re getting too excited, think of something other than what you’re doing. But only long enough to distract you a bit and then refocus your attention on your partner and what is going on.

5. Try Edging. Edging also referred to as orga-sm control, peaking or surfing is a sexual technique that involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal orga-sm why delaying ejaculation. There are two methods for this recommended by the National Institutes of Health to stop premature ejaculation.

The Stop and Start method: If you can discipline yourself and practice this method, it will not only help you stop quick ejaculation, but you can use it to delay your orga-sm until your partner is ready to have hers and you both cum together. Trust me there’s nothing like climaxing together with your partner. The sensation is twice as high! And it’s bonding too.

Here’s how it works. When having inter-course and you feel you’re close to climaxing, abruptly stop all stimulation for a few seconds, wait until the feeling fades before you continue. Repeat this, until you’re ready to release.

The Squeeze Method: When having inter-course and you feel you’re seconds away from ejaculating, abruptly stop all stimulation and gently squeeze your thumb and forefinger around the rounded part of your pen-is. After you’ve squeezed for a few seconds, wait for another few seconds before returning to inter-course. Repeat this if necessary until you’re ready to release.

5. Change s3x position. There are certain s3x positions that put pressure on the glans and increase stimulation. My bf tells me every now and then that lying side by side during s3x, makes him reach cum quickly. And unfortunately that’s one of my favorite s3x positions. So if you know the position that quickens your ejaculation, then don’t use the position until you’re ready to climax or when you use it and you feel you’re close to orga-sm, when you’re not ready to, take a break from inter-course and stimulate your partner for a few minutes.

6. Use masturbation to practice controlling orga-sm. I know there are many articles that condemn masturbation and I support too that it's a dirty act, but there are times masturbation is necessary. In the case of treating pe, masturbation can help you learn that feeling you have when getting close to climaxing. You can then use that knowledge to slow down or adjust your movement during s3x. So practice with masturbation. Stimulate yourself and then stop when you're about to cum only after a few minutes of doing it. And then repeat until you’re ready to climax.

7. Focus on Foreplay. The reason premature ejaculation is even an issue is because of how it affect the women involved. If it didn’t affect your girlfriend you probably wouldn’t make it an issue. So if you can’t stop ejaculating quickly with these natural tips of treating premature ejaculation and you don't want to see a doctor for possible treatment with drugs, then the only solution you have for it not to affect your relationship is to first give your partner a great time during sexual experience by being attentive and generous with foreplay. When she's had a fill time with foreplay and have possibly reached orga-sm, she very likely wouldn't mind if the inter-course only lasts a few minutes.

Did you find this post on treatment of pe helpful? Then one of your friends or your friends friends likely will too. So do use the share buttons below to share with your friends on social networks. And use related links on the site to continue reading on the subject.



Share

& Comment

9 comments:

  1. Keep in mind that when you produce more semen inside your body, your pelvic floor muscles and penile muscles particularly the bulbocavernosus muscle located at the base of your penis contract harder, better and more frequently.

    You will enjoy a more intensely pleasurable orgasm for this reason.

    Think about it: Because the muscles involved in ejaculation contract harder to expel the increased semen produced by your prostate and seminal vesicles, your orgasms will be more intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probiotics or beneficial bacteria are great for improving digestive health, plus they could do a whole lot more. When it comes to choosing probiotic supplements, however, do you know what their most important ingredients are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For many years, it was assumed that manual male enhancement exercises to increase the size of the penis were a mere myth. Even men’s magazines would state that manual exercises do not work.

    Now, we know this is not the case and has never been the case. Manual exercises have been used successfully over thousands of years and were common practices in many cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balanced meals will provide your body with a range of essential nutrients. They will also help you increase the levels of human growth hormone in an all-natural way.

    Still, you may find it difficult to reach satisfactory levels by changing your diet. Trying a high quality supplement like an HGH releaser can help you boost hormone levels quickly and safely. desiring hypergh14x review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Size increase pills do not increase the length or the girth of the flaccid penis. This is something very important to keep in mind before getting started with such products. Rather, they enhance erections and could potentially make them bigger and longer-lasting. helpful volume pills

    ReplyDelete
  6. Size increase pills work by increasing the flow of the blood to the penis. When more blood enters the corpora cavernosa, the penis looks bigger and the erection lasts for a longer period of time.

    Stronger erections are one of the essentials for having more bedroom fun. You will get a chance to last longer and please your partner, even if she finds it difficult to orgasm.

    definite natural gain pus website

    ReplyDelete
  7. THERE'S A CURE FOR HERPES CURE, All Thanks Dr Onobun for curing me, I am here to use this medium to say Thanks to Dr.Onobun the greatest herbalist doctor for helping me. I'm now free from herpes disease. I have been having this deadly disease for the past 3 years living in pain to the extent of not knowing what to do anymore, not until this faithful day that i came across this great herbal doctor called Dr.Onobun who i narrated my problems to and he told me not to worry about virus anymore that i 'll be cured completely with the help of his herbal medicine, he prepared a herbal medicine and send it through UPS delivery service and he instructed me on how i'm going to use the herbal medicine. After 3 weeks Dr.Onobun ask me to go for a check up which i did, at first i didn't believed the test results that was given to me by my doctor in the In my city Mesa AZ which shows that am now Negative then i ask him to carry out the test again and to my grate-test surprise i was Negative , In fact I'm the happiest person on earth today, so anyone reading this testimony that's having similar issues should please contact this great Dr. Onobun and he's always ready to help. According to the herbalist doctor he has different cure for all kinds of diseases such as hiv, herpes, epilepsy, cancer, he also special in enlargement of penis and breast, he can also bring back your ex lover who left you. Thanks once again for curing my herpes disease. I'm so grateful. You can also reach him via email dronobunherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp number on (+2348100339813

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © SugarLoveDating.Blogspot.Com. DO NOT COPY!

Designed by: Templatezy