Wednesday 26 August 2015

Does Frequent S3x Really Loosen The Va-ginal? Doctor Mike’s Surprising Response

Posted By: Miss Diva - Wednesday, August 26, 2015

There are many things we Nigerians (I don’t know about other countries) believe blindly. And one of them is that too much banging expands the va-ginal hole. People have always said it in this part of the world. And our men believe it. And because of this information, some believe they can tell when a woman has just had s3x with another guy. How wrong they are!

I have proved in the past that this belief was wrong and I’ll explain that in a minute. First you should know that frequent s3x actually has the opposite effect of what you've always believed on your va-ginal. Yes, I was shocked to hear that too. Although when it came out of a doctor’s mouth, my personal experiences that went against what we’ve always believed started to make sense.

I was watching an episode of "Sex with Brody", a TV show that recently premiered on E! where they, Brody Jenner, Stevie Ryan and Dr. Mike Dow discuss sex and relationships issues, when an issue relating to the tightness of the VG came up, and he said, I’ll paraphrase, frequent s3x tightens the vaginal. And I am like what?! I actually said that out loud to the TV!

And thinking about it, it all started to make sense.

Continue Reading...My Own Experiences That Supports What Doctor Mike Said




Share

& Comment

1 comments:

Copyright © SugarLoveDating.Blogspot.Com. DO NOT COPY!

Designed by: Templatezy