Wednesday 19 August 2015

Does Frequent S3x Really Loosen The Va-ginal? Doctor Mike’s Surprising Response

Posted By: Miss Diva - Wednesday, August 19, 2015

So remember the guy that accused me? It happens our relationship was “friends with benefit” kind and he was a confirmed play boy which is why the relationship wasn’t serious to start with. After he accused me, few days before we met again, I had s3x with someone else. After all if he was going to accuse me I might as well commit the act. But the olodo guy praised me because my tunnel was tight this time. And within me I laughed.

Guys, you know nothing about us women. Especially not about how our bodies function and why they function the way they do. There’s nothing wrong with this. Even we women most of the time don’t understand why we and or bodies act as they do.

If you want to accuse a woman of cheating on you based only on the tightness of her pus-sy then based on what Dr. Mike has revealed be suspicious of her when she’s tight not when she’s not.

Click here to Read from the Beginning of the Post 



Share

& Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © SugarLoveDating.Blogspot.Com. DO NOT COPY!

Designed by: Templatezy