Sunday 6 September 2015

My Dad Is A Pastor But I Haven't Been To Church In Eight Years - Jesse Jagz

Posted By: Miss Diva - Sunday, September 06, 2015


The identifying sign of a Christian especially in Nigeria is someone that goes to church regularly. But Nigerian popular rapper and singer Jesse Jagz has made himself an exception to the rule. Even though he was introduced to Christianity at a tender age by his Father who was a pastor, Jesse said he doesn't believe that one has to go to church to have a relationship with God. Just like one doesn't have to attend school to have an education. And he admitted that he hasn't been to a church in eight years.

Here's how he puts it:

I think ever human is spiritual. Prayer is communication with God. And there is no definite way of communicating with God. My Dad was a pastor so we grew up in church. However, I have not gone to church in eight years. I believe education does not only exist within the four walls of a school the same way God does not only exist in a religious institution. He exists on his own. Growing up in church has made me realize the most important thing is to have a relationship with God. Human beings take religion too seriously.






Share

& Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © SugarLoveDating.Blogspot.Com. DO NOT COPY!

Designed by: Templatezy