Wednesday 19 August 2015

"Help! I’m Pregnant But My Boyfriend And I Never Had Sex"

Posted By: Miss Diva - Wednesday, August 19, 2015

And I’m like is that really possible?! They were on the show for a DNA test.

I’m not sure what the verdict was in that particular case. But it got me looking into the issue. Can I get pregnant without having s3x with my boyfriend? According to experts, yes, a woman can actually get pregnant without pen-is penetration.

How a woman can get pregnant without having s3x


To conceive a baby requires two ingredients, eggs from the woman and live sperm from the man.

When a woman releases eggs, or when she ovulates, this generally happens 12-16 days before her next period; her eggs can be fertilized by sperm contained in semen when the man ejaculates or cum or in semen when he pre-ejaculates.

So men usually release two type of semen during a sexual activity.

One is from the semen when he pre-ejaculates. As soon as a man’s pen-is is erect and before he ejaculates, he produces a liquid called pre-ejaculate. The woman will even notice this when this happens. I have noticed this several times with my partner. And until now I didn’t know what it was. Sometimes when I fondled with my bf’s pen-is I rub on the liquid. And I always wondered what that liquid was about. On some occasions during s3x I have felt that he had cum. But when I asked him if he had, he said no.  I don’t think he and many men even know what that liquid is about. And another thing is they don’t have control over the production of this liquid.

This liquid unlike the liquid from ejaculation contains far lesser amount of sperm, only thousands. But it can also get a woman pregnant if it touches the va-gina.

The second semen is the one he produces when he has ejaculation or comes. That liquid contains millions of sperm, more than 300 million actually. And it is usually with this type of semen that women get pregnant. By the way you should also know that this type of semen  can be produced too without va-ginal penetration. A man can ejaculate with only oral s3x such as blow job without having  traditional s3x.

Continue Reading...Scenarios that can lead to what seems like an Immaculate Conception

Or...

Click here to Read from the Beginning of the Post 


Share

& Comment

1 comments:

Copyright © SugarLoveDating.Blogspot.Com. DO NOT COPY!

Designed by: Templatezy